keep it real and going!
hihi...
sorry! Lolipop was not able to blog for the past few days because she's busy!
Now! She's back!
well... This coming Monday... We(the whole of the Secondary2 students)
are going to make our choice for our class next year!
I am scared! Real scared!!! But I have to face the fact if I don't get to the class I want...
Tomorrow... Sunday! Going church with Candyfloss...
Well... We are studying through the first part of the Bible before I get on to the other class...
Nothing much! I got to go!
sorry! Lolipop was not able to blog for the past few days because she's busy!
Now! She's back!
well... This coming Monday... We(the whole of the Secondary2 students)
are going to make our choice for our class next year!
I am scared! Real scared!!! But I have to face the fact if I don't get to the class I want...
Tomorrow... Sunday! Going church with Candyfloss...
Well... We are studying through the first part of the Bible before I get on to the other class...
Nothing much! I got to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home